Re: [Softwires] [BEHAVE] Last Call: <draft-ietf-behave-v4v6-bih-06.txt> (Dual Stack Hosts Using "Bump-in-the-Host" (BIH)) to Proposed Standard

"Dan Wing" <dwing@cisco.com> Tue, 27 September 2011 00:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=dwing@cisco.com; l=5320; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1317083367; x=1318292967; h=from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date: message-id:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Bipe9RZdGTogi+YitrmHtJKTTp+qcs3/ws01ostbugM=; b=TpzYOpp85Bfqw9kMKpfVZbRPFakYrBfh0OGUlQf+0/Z7SG4RzqRhJkE/ XT5gUhsBNmvz/1SdMvZYREFLaOXyqZWTThVYohb0UR03UYnoywHrQFlkS X1soDU33bOj5jjPRYUTzVEH5lBGqHqx4T9GKLucvdMOfKlL26/YHPw6tB A=;