Re: [Softwires] Working group last call for draft-ietf-softwire-map-05

<ian.farrer@telekom.de> Wed, 10 April 2013 13:38 UTC

From: ian.farrer@telekom.de
To: otroan@employees.org
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 15:38:03 +0200
acceptlanguage: en-US, de-DE
Cc: softwires@ietf.org, cuiyong@tsinghua.edu.cn, rdroms@cisco.com
Subject: Re: [Softwires] Working group last call for draft-ietf-softwire-map-05

Hi Ole,

I think that the change that you've proposed would help. But actually the
worst offender is in section 5:

Port-aware IPv4 entries in the Rules table are installed for all the
Forwarding Mapping Rules and an IPv4 default route to the MAP BR.

What about if this read?:

Port-aware IPv4 entries in the Rules table are installed for all the
Forwarding Mapping Rules and an IPv4 default route via a tunnel to the MAP
BR.

Cheers,
Ian