Re: [Softwires] softwires-encaps-safi

"Pradosh Mohapatra (pmohapat)" <pmohapat@cisco.com> Wed, 28 May 2008 15:55 UTC

Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 08:52:21 -0700
From: "Pradosh Mohapatra (pmohapat)" <pmohapat@cisco.com>
To: Yakov Rekhter <yakov@juniper.net>, David Ward <dward@cisco.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=7428; t=1211989943; x=1212853943; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim2002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=pmohapat@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Pradosh=20Mohapatra=20(pmohapat)=22=20<pmohapat @cisco.com> |Subject:=20RE=3A=20[Softwires]=20softwires-encaps-safi |Sender:=20; bh=Y9PjBs38ty+8R2RMufzNWvdPEOXmKDDDp0/Nxj7rY4g=; b=xmZI7kJtJXpb179kTTXJ0mZ/xFz2cLVjZBc0Gs2Yf5MuZl3vIK2sXmhGLe vV01BwUCa5ZcKmGCcURJ2fJ1vyA9uEZ/Vv1qyFcKfQYZebCU/i3o4bPlIiib gpt+iL/bR4;