Re: [Softwires] Ops-dir review of draft-ietf-softwire-mesh-framework-05

Eric Rosen <erosen@cisco.com> Tue, 06 January 2009 18:42 UTC

To: Pekka Savola <pekkas@netcore.fi>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2009 13:42:23 -0500
From: Eric Rosen <erosen@cisco.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=5001; t=1231267349; x=1232131349; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim1001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=erosen@cisco.com; z=From:=20Eric=20Rosen=20<erosen@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20Ops-dir=20review=20of=20draft-ietf-soft wire-mesh-framework-05=20 |Sender:=20 |To:=20Pekka=20Savola=20<pekkas@netcore.fi>; bh=qUCOQZcAk9w6DZERsmf4fVK3DP/j4O9jUp1n49sJ2Hc=; b=TbYYmyBxvIZ8BtZS6Y7cqeE75eDxS34bsMImuJJVJ75k65StsRhPNqsSvV PKpSkQyCL+QqgP4wrU0QfS9HnbqOsb6smKE/GFqXxrLhohQ7JkUy4jNF9xqQ /F6sk9fYwM;