Re: [Softwires] [dhcwg] Adoption call on draft-scskf-dhc-dhcpv4-over-dhcpv6

"Yuchi Chen" <chenycmx@gmail.com> Tue, 16 April 2013 08:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:date:from:to:cc:reply-to:subject:references:x-priority :x-guid:x-has-attach:x-mailer:mime-version:message-id:content-type; bh=LRaB3TGIZREukmFqbK6dSBvFrua9bblju22xP6VuZM0=; b=s62mFJg4WrIGJWBYVQfMDpzNVhTBrkPxeiF/PIWQLDtlW0vnId8CBQZuVzdC2mBAKG aTxOp6/UEgmDRn2HaJPIONTATOBLtbCm+bw0udP/SW86UI8GKzfyZQe0oMtnu1rpXmwC 1KVRlY63Pz8yUYk8NbVDjEuuxIUMnN/53/D1Hebllum1wqGcj3L8jH2PAicWtRZEW20W VLFn/0j5N6LOBO3I8gdHARDvGCGTyr7oK4J4ynszJrFpF7Q6zQg1qLVXQMedncRZDV3+ +38La2YHsW+qsWMqapXwo+Dbfl204pU46fXKjA6eyv6+Wzok6zpNBsQFHpFOkYmAky97 tL3A==