Re: AW: [Softwires] Notes and Consensus from Interim Meeting in Hong Kong

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Fri, 10 March 2006 10:20 UTC

Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 11:20:36 +0100
Subject: Re: AW: [Softwires] Notes and Consensus from Interim Meeting in Hong Kong
From: JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es>
To: "softwires@ietf.org" <softwires@ietf.org>

Hi Hannes,

I guess that because nobody proposed it !

I believe Francis commented about it in the Paris Interim meeting, but was
not followed up.

I know almost nothing about IKE2, otherwise, I will have considered it.

It will be possible to have a few slides or some text about how IKE2 can
fulfill the requirements of the problem statement ?

Regards,
Jordi

The IPv6 Portal: http://www.ipv6tf.org

Barcelona 2005 Global IPv6 Summit