Re: [Spasm] Let's focus

Richard Barnes <rlb@ipv.sx> Fri, 27 May 2016 13:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ipv-sx.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc; bh=XtzJ6CelwZDCUu3VN4D5CQa8wEDrqTCDxkDYCFtUDT0=; b=XMm31D27EBThM/v8DUGob/EBASI8BH1iZE98dEyc1GtIXyRLGlbCO8J4myVV/EpYZt hcWYFprtDce8MIF3tQbLtDAyiRP1XGXdliHY0ZhIYdddfO3sJcOfXQ+IufIAXXA9r7L/ lIZhtoahiAJSGdwzgEh2/sQE4A5X/mDCNPszqa1+ZlM7c4LuMXFC/6OIh1K+HxdnNZz3 ZHn8gWwDB4AmYTvv12jja5n059K0vuBKpiYe8KVOudyzuBpVyNe6GKqgbazV0ssYKEo6 Ek5iROGZW8gxRRebiIGt1jwIOLNe8PME4aNM67QL4dLrjrX5pu1zexc6J9AziINZu8Pu pPKA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc; bh=XtzJ6CelwZDCUu3VN4D5CQa8wEDrqTCDxkDYCFtUDT0=; b=G1MIrlCDL8J1YDLsOWuxyOXDfaoPUBCFZXyzFZ33fpAu+w5u3wZ0bZZVe7jcEqkk9m OFBjN10L4t6bn6/qTFrW/9PcsgKALX6TUPLsjug/1I1V16CYeExSZdpTUfrLIeiZ8q99 yrCCvyysTgKyYPbxWXSbdcE0S6X+zTZHdCnhae2QLReywjRGB5XtubiaPPFI81i3Wk/Y D0FdbUB1Fi6POad2tgfmquGzC9gnPwUsDubyFlM60stpLo9vbEeU8e1TwPMHhMDt8mMM ZeOb7zEd+ZGgtsM9jJvLHj+bN6T0bZa1wiTl0OvrHZ/58+3uLqzUjoSlgsVN8ddrZ6mQ JRMg==