Re: [Spasm] Let's focus

Richard Barnes <rlb@ipv.sx> Fri, 27 May 2016 13:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ipv-sx.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc; bh=uBwkMS7YKJCyqkxexoRXS1U8apmoUqI1FJUOq8+r05k=; b=p2RA7QXy6aEdVwQkwimWW8KzCqG2zXcDBQyj1e3yGx3pv3MwYEQNq/LlUzoM4oym4S tmMl29ULEwT7gDCJdkE4P1FjhXTWopgAywVnMaw604ieM5iOY8gJHLdNb0+kA3OK8CMn wnkY+RshOkBcaIIhzhkCk2lBoHxTAXRKWujly8EHJsCSEbb8ANdwUjT2e4z4lfmj2eMJ sf7658TzHK0yIkm7SurgO/HiWhHkaxYZU55SPYr5ree6+V3Bum1Wh8g8BThUsEvtsKm5 7VBXrf2S6lBy8N+pdSF67q4VCJiCHTGAUaR9Jmz6K0tu/kHexwRNI2Arlz8IxxlMyHyq ea8w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc; bh=uBwkMS7YKJCyqkxexoRXS1U8apmoUqI1FJUOq8+r05k=; b=ZNJIIBHJzsl9dVV/C9Zlnunr8wZFuj+DmWYKo33uFboxDsECPhgNYTvYRFNrgtg4JE 54Ua9wRzhgCTPbcSLCD5i6o18xWsH/96AO1n/0GQU2exfDwy9mXREvcUYB/p/ml5agL1 fEE6ieZBTjy1Y5bCsDHhwu4PnCKXb+ZEV1jNx015DcHHnEkdMFF1/Uc6a7vYSqOVDDKZ Zn8p7Qa6c+5oIEVQAtEqR1Jj8I5so0Pg7wrpalwh0UfvP/YQUrTD1aA04C311CpsOkI2 3pn9hLJzelUibZytqLbiStffH5brf/jLpSrRNn8mEyRRqJ9svfTNvJAt628N5PvNDUVl BSTw==