Re: [Spasm] Suggestions for draft-schaad-rfc5751-bis-00.txt

Wei Chuang <weihaw@google.com> Mon, 02 May 2016 20:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc; bh=gIO9efmTNJ4ILRsRNsp5ayc6/CsowOWORk6mgOLKP/k=; b=U2nTdALJuAc3vrLeqAizVOUZS8EDqaokni1X1Jq91CU7FzloEqEd4thpV9cvkTlYKM K1rVApPJeg0y4PG0M4NJKjjXPQztwhrM2ZDUBmXPNR5ohp7JrLfdwU0bBZwjLLVsBb+G SAu/krYSNW1gHTWCLjdCGCl+bgwE7iobrnoE4Xtuwrv8ABqPNUJ1HQ0KuGbMohPFCm+w ktSn3U/GFl0V/5NM85N+OxsKUCyOi90cFtqqd0HG+Fn/PP5HnSGycgf/B0auj05TBqIP wO6NJs6TlYpxRUfOwVjMb2YSVeJ5khmqk4j5Sr2n6En7QcHnj2W6ES+rL7K8LdFbmTpd yZ3A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc; bh=gIO9efmTNJ4ILRsRNsp5ayc6/CsowOWORk6mgOLKP/k=; b=lk23xASrEeu3QSG1xSKQ1kGgAZWuN3Icgr1N5qkDwWDQM2VAxhWM8tXzKwQoGoR/xm W36Xhc7C0jfUTW+wEFTgJ8TAYIq9+qCrKkQl2BlWjPvxhRKw+V/yXaLorppwDQKGqcWw hV4ENHCQAWy0lQpVTN8FIOHxukrHl4VyI9WyCrZqyQ46Kjq0+W6TK7LG6hD8fx6slmyC FqPSX+vuCr2KH7SLcLZirWNFEXTkEyxf+BnqhomFiSfcotDH4R7cGl4PBAGQTrThoSfl jtasQiuoB2+5AUNffLhbVFbl2vedpepvg+3JJgDGN3LZItx3u34CIIT5lNCgPZwVdXse Qx5Q==