Re: [lamps] AD Review: draft-ietf-lamps-rfc6844bis-04

Jacob Hoffman-Andrews <jsha@eff.org> Thu, 10 January 2019 23:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=eff.org; s=mail2; h=Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version: Date:Message-ID:From:References:To:Subject:Sender:Reply-To:Cc:Content-ID: Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc :Resent-Message-ID:List-Id:List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe: List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=H6IHAdgjqhXNQ1hLGcovdjgzaGjLLdsvgKe28StQruU=; b=0WGSUMCYlZ77Fe8MUWQDjt9mYf HelRGh2SgowuJbKFPPGnYY8ht2BwGpgGAjk047CV1VLD+lw4axDqX6ZDWSdiL+5z6YfGlzz/S9Xnm mBikeJJ7rbtWCg0LcYShupFF2LYNd1qXkcQlySkcqbsa1GFvhOpEdfn9iNOfI+gZop7A=;