Re: [Speechsc] Query in the general message header ABNF

"Pete Cordell" <pete@tech-know-ware.com> Wed, 06 December 2006 09:29 UTC

From: Pete Cordell <pete@tech-know-ware.com>
To: sreekanth <sreekanthm@huawei.com>
Subject: Re: [Speechsc] Query in the general message header ABNF
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2006 09:28:22 -0000
Cc: speechsc@ietf.org

It's *LMS and 1*LWS.  Therefore, the following is also legal (although not
recommended):

header:                                      // CRLF and WSP CRLF -> LWS
                                                  // WSP CRLF -> LWS
                                                  // WSP CRLF -> LWS
  foo                                            // WSP CRLF -> LWS
                                                  // WSP CRLF -> LWS
                                                  // WSP CRLF -> LWS
  bar                                            // WSP CRLF -> LWS
  =                                               // WSP CRLF -> LWS
  18

I will have to let others address the other issues you raised.

Pete.
Pete Cordell
Tech-Know-Ware Ltd
for XML to C++ data binding visit