RE: [Speechsc] message-length clarification

"Reifenrath, Klaus, VF-Group" <Klaus.Reifenrath@vodafone.com> Wed, 19 April 2006 15:23 UTC

Subject: RE: [Speechsc] message-length clarification
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 17:21:54 +0200
From: "Reifenrath, Klaus, VF-Group" <Klaus.Reifenrath@vodafone.com>
To: Baggia Paolo <paolo.baggia@loquendo.com>, "Carter, Jerry" <jerry.carter@nuance.com>, speechsc@ietf.org
Cc: Bergallo Patrizio <patrizio.bergallo@loquendo.com>

I am very much in favor to remove the message length from the startline, because it is not very useful.

For a similar discussion (that took place quite some time ago!) please see http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/speechsc/current/msg00690.html.
If we change the startline please let us revisit this as well!

Regards,
Klaus