[Speermint] FW: I-D Action:draft-niccolini-speermint-voipthreats-03.txt

"Saverio Niccolini" <Saverio.Niccolini@nw.neclab.eu> Fri, 22 February 2008 18:26 UTC

Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 19:25:55 +0100
From: Saverio Niccolini <Saverio.Niccolini@nw.neclab.eu>
To: speermint@ietf.org
Subject: [Speermint] FW: I-D Action:draft-niccolini-speermint-voipthreats-03.txt
Sender: speermint-bounces@ietf.org

Hi,

a new version of the VoIP Threats draft is available.
Main changes are:
-- adapted to the terminology draft
-- added the BCPs

Comments are appreciated,
Saverio

Dr. Saverio Niccolini
Senior Researcher
NEC Laboratories Europe, Network Research Division
Kurfuerstenanlage 36, D-69115 Heidelberg
Tel.     +49 (0)6221 4342-118
Fax:     +49 (0)6221 4342-155
e-mail:  saverio.niccolini@nw.neclab.eu <-- !!! NEW ADDRESS !!!