Re: [spfbis] SPF and EAI

Hector Santos <hsantos@isdg.net> Fri, 13 July 2012 10:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; d=beta.winserver.com; s=tms1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/relaxed; l=3869; t=1342177027; h=Received:Received: Message-ID:Date:From:Organization:To:Subject:List-ID; bh=+cK5rmN XM19gEBGgVNI439ycU0RQElzWbzLqOEa54Pk=; b=pn1GusMUdh9Q7Q+XOiwUDnU AMLLrZHtryhv9wohI4hGQvaauWQ34LEYCY1F3LBSNDe9rTZRRjBuvbQ3y43sroON Oge5JGe0YNM9tx0iUR5u7hjruKSsv5Uqf9GQtA1Lt+mAV27k/hJk9lUe2nGiLG3e k9BN3fJxrAMErfz5jLQo=