Re: [spfbis] SPF and EAI

"Murray S. Kucherawy" <superuser@gmail.com> Fri, 13 July 2012 04:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=YZmcaZB4rUmN1sQrr/+NAdgoXBZqsg6SyWVJqvV+b24=; b=yPPqv8sW8sJLLa1fKeNOVHd13dvXR0SGtM7QPqq0LvEz0vXQij45x0YId7PfwscCmv X+VVe0VCshgQwLG8mhpFYxKbl4z8NcYVWrOH1o2C+ip+8fYgQv5SZ4bRIvGZu8nYMuMq zFty4Zpiv2EgvE/MPEzbT8kgr8WYxLmfVu+cxQl0D5AQRU0MWqCEP5Vy42J7uTDFiBbW TT+fCetIP8A+N88BHNtqqVzbZX7u/vOvJT/gyPuSkUCnI7svr+KLVjCVHh/AsmPep9vR mkQujuXvULyPCWzQPiaqC6BZCBiKZEjXzXsUX0vHFGnIgPqd8buAmtqgGlWUhGDxJt76 NEBw==