Re: [SPICE] Call for consensus on SPICE charter

Manu Fontaine <Manu@hushmesh.com> Mon, 26 February 2024 15:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=hushmesh-com.20230601.gappssmtp.com; s=20230601; t=1708962704; x=1709567504; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=mxtAXwDVp33UtrNxRxqql1ZI/xzk5g6yn3iCq3UtlL0=; b=Nqpfiuo49LgFCFb5/Pruui+pejnXt8v3WtLhdkmo/qbBOn3J0LawvOlNnori1hZke8 G6gXSw6GGnUHUylN4exGo2xmL0FxfNGF0Lj6tL3vrotNjtYdb1JXgxlEuUBBNKGXZOpZ mYfv1yFp8hPTHq6TD9O3mZqKqX+S73PLLmxo9+EvycPs2HP+wmOmgLJkzfVhsAL1XZ0m RVeIcX6Cs9K9/eH40iPKkmLAmI3MmhyCZ5W8mhgTeSZqOpb1PiAzVrs5wKtwqusFqhM0 y1RhLMyTCeB4ozDSveHncKj8xsLSmQyUBfk28fZD/uPQ6imFzrHYrrqfMRQWbVu0wYOi T8QA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1708962704; x=1709567504; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=mxtAXwDVp33UtrNxRxqql1ZI/xzk5g6yn3iCq3UtlL0=; b=qSxhYShvBW4LTVGOFLCYfdMr4bdL3oarqvykikuy7NJAyFV6GxapW9DL1m94eHbm2v 2QGShyu6bWiaIggmvKcQNMWhOOoicQgLo1cIiKmocT9v8t9c5gXZE5WxJtu0bFDMiiat 6RrgBlZuYuXOMZ99xJy5nxexB9fquJ/s1kQGowFVK4RfTahGDFvVNFbOxpwznDz4fF97 4lebzCgH06VV3tEwv0jmAjnaLQudgRRrrVAlKhD6pbBI+kpx+GWVYsvaRkD8VxtUJeNz R2kUycBKNbU4XvhVo9X0xkFPfx7g6dU+6T5JGC4u+7jIYoYr23TYqhdSVijowgtVXpWJ lblg==
References: <BN2P110MB110725C85B7253C421DDFE71DC4BA@BN2P110MB1107.NAMP110.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM> <CA+tYtvG3KmYfUdWM9AqMcs=8abjOA1bCYHa5qeJdyRE_WzeF=g@mail.gmail.com> <CAAse2dFGZ3wFDv8FFQyBm5PYXTm0RrBaUYfF3Tum6tReFsemrA@mail.gmail.com> <CANez3f4GzDjpfL1PQCk4M80EUkDvTF1t7sfCES3GHsoO-x1DXQ@mail.gmail.com> <CACsn0cmqd2R5yJMuQYCgqpV4-Q0X442mEGX4RJatEKvu8eW5Lg@mail.gmail.com> <CAN8C-_+ioJab1Qbiu+gBQ_nx-k77_3_koj=kwEJaGhVEEVc1OQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAHu=PL1y3KHcTv3OhopHUiewF5d2hN6_sqBOgmwMaA3wQEGEZw@mail.gmail.com> <c168cf13-deae-0ac8-41ca-21497fb187ef@ietf.contact> <CAHu=PL2WU+6iDyP+Gii4yjB8PKYo9ro6rvhnepL=REn5bfMzUw@mail.gmail.com> <604de2c0-2b05-0a0d-3916-cb314a6fcc23@free.fr>