Re: [SPICE] Call for consensus on SPICE charter

Michael Prorock <mprorock@mesur.io> Sat, 16 March 2024 00:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mesur-io.20230601.gappssmtp.com; s=20230601; t=1710548215; x=1711153015; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=Rs866fvqeVMT7U/1Ef8RtjzbIAT/db/FRAinykhhLvI=; b=zReSuFpA+0Pm7kq/poEiUleSOGMDJBAA5sXOm0aevDaYfGik6fG54FBO/R2xklVvuO iD6LdLLTsbDtdh5Xasur2q15AV9klCggL7nsOG3WYjem69oD3cab77PfQfq0bY6EMqTl /IXyZhSUU5BOVKlKNY/iJ68m8tagoaQlD7LZNF+hG+e9R6q8uSV9nafjFLEocG4TgyFt rdjntJTu6js5lEY9HP9OFAP3jzJV6r7v3OJOMfNb3jn3vNpt56nYouf/jSOzzQp7O6ej vnJHD54545XVE3xhNWOknDKAe/eMcytFR4MxrAWsHKT+/UG3j6SZ1ajUBFnR5pSo2SHe mhfA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1710548215; x=1711153015; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=Rs866fvqeVMT7U/1Ef8RtjzbIAT/db/FRAinykhhLvI=; b=YpVJSAgFqx2ITMktwuZ5/AseKI+J5ws9tVs2qJ3j3ruoKxNZQ56Dk3fxZul5blDmsu NTu+p5VOxaoVS50aeqGvTjbPJCGKrf6OPiZsUPhlC9AGt7ZoNCxzbSxQ/ZMinhctuFLa WtD0EOe76lnBopizR0zoVGRVilOigReGrekv/YNSrMcTveoNeKFH72xQyJcu5Kb8k6Rw xpCJEaDm2kjfcAuYYW0EsJT9bnJbRPlHNBoXnOQvN7VUtQCaQlBQ8SbNEm6B0AZYJkbQ uUohjbcIIVOhq4/lMHgCXsmGEUQ8qSq3r3uWy6q9hlEoIy2epN5HA7NWtMDurbhwEiRu vh/Q==
References: <BN2P110MB110725C85B7253C421DDFE71DC4BA@BN2P110MB1107.NAMP110.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM> <BN2P110MB110764501C760AD94DBCE26DDC23A@BN2P110MB1107.NAMP110.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM> <CAN8C-_+HWs-rVoTgHK+-2+b3Cn=c9ssDv_PcBEM_i35S1BwdDQ@mail.gmail.com> <BN2P110MB11074F83FFB84C633B719BE7DC23A@BN2P110MB1107.NAMP110.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM> <BN2P110MB11074ECDC5C0262E97EDF5B8DC26A@BN2P110MB1107.NAMP110.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM> <BN2P110MB1107D912F7410FB25D600D53DC2BA@BN2P110MB1107.NAMP110.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM> <ab5a0538-7601-4c7c-84df-8c745da63936@gmail.com>