Re: [SPICE] BoF: Problem Statements

Hesham ElBakoury <helbakoury@gmail.com> Fri, 15 September 2023 01:52 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.104 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1694742729; x=1695347529; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=SMh8AWP3uk4rDyUBg0+I8dIv6E51yB0C40KAIQXOrj4=; b=FlFvHeEHMR86a35VoO0WkffaK+LdOYTdTSRDRbuS+PgGBW8hOlpLPISUpg/ZNz48V8 UxkuXBd0owPqgw+KnzTFwYZh55y4E5dNpXIzYNmsLLy1RzcnXpTC8Uc/3ueY19MpYv3y vPhRj2h/3kU4yq6Q/AHidsQIckKsBR6azK+x0a388knOwKXvHGsBoE60MSyjpBFWmClK selA1duDbSEQmv5m1UsXQQh7JIF+C1LZOQqYN6xiqkS/mm9kntsHujbDr2g3iiGtgXjt yqrsOWd73dSnkqH+LDqsCysxqYli6xow0O4HKzOyFlOlLPvunZRi/VgiUCNDGWKgCF9T b7ig==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1694742729; x=1695347529; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=SMh8AWP3uk4rDyUBg0+I8dIv6E51yB0C40KAIQXOrj4=; b=Oo7aYBD7pEmntX38ja+Ljj1A8fxS8y3DJGHIGbga4AswkDjIc2bRji3Df2gCjIc8Xs slECRQop78Hk6ToSuAuOdLRBYoN24I5etnox23IUsCQgnzmmwOaRYVRFCar1IqhHRLB1 ud2y8RjSAyGg9EhoWXkFpiHJHI9tqmPuzXOK9EA5e6+HZNksQrKIF/zGzj9XpRaGhqOQ si0wxbZHjcgZDQ8eAF1vescGV/J9uHU9IGm7+Rlyje+K8Psu1XGlN+qHCQet3N3THW+G YWHtIAyVGA8zyAbLS2HTB9OIXlJ9ox7E6rFk+FPEmhOhWBMZj4EkKsl+Mp1d8olB6EUG xEbg==