Re: [SPICE] BoF: Problem Statements

Orie Steele <orie@transmute.industries> Wed, 13 September 2023 15:59 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.095 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_KAM_HTML_FONT_INVALID=0.01, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=transmute.industries; s=google; t=1694620792; x=1695225592; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=HxNXdyB6a0T2q2CjIJi49qW2IQfunQ8MvNiTJv7t1d0=; b=CoItPwcZjckrVpPF1Fa4x3PRfPKLMnkJPzr7WdxurlZbZTIxxIGe2jcS+mPfjKCWob Dz6B4T1aE7VfyEcEc37k9H5MXm31HziLvjgtcHCPezDPxcbSpSwn+XmPUpA6b5psEII+ EyTGxHlYLu7sNabzFfvuCgzEFhhABKvTr1tN56Rd9XIFv92nhe3Q6JztTthbjqYk44vI aM17XBDUG/yiVaA/q4flD4seBOoKrfqSDfMuQos8aZgqSAGC8nuSIhDmwxbYIpY4p+Iz aqY0PTmhIRnXlD+pZDcxyUf0YqY0hvverIn2LukLwmxcUvwJlTsf+sNJvSkWDuBPXhBb ZISA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1694620792; x=1695225592; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=HxNXdyB6a0T2q2CjIJi49qW2IQfunQ8MvNiTJv7t1d0=; b=mEjcnc0d6p8uAehdTWtwRUkPy3vydlehXipSBzvRH9TzuWhM01so/d+xiXp7VFnim0 GsxYyUWZVykH0fSihqwc9sqLP2vQ1F9lkPIv6TwpNzYvAfg0tjzOGTnlIa2pV6Hg830N yJO8/6Zy3rBTREC/1WMr5hE4C0O869aW91oNFovDkKp20dIt0MjlyBirH3EOn4bYdHz1 6m+WEp4/dZ+1Wq+qjrkm2SYjen9Ld11h/a+JVR5sTmczNu9FeHG3w31fQKSaAOw7qXdK 9kI2LKNCsga6DFZqPDlG5n60uVh3XzMqFqQ1ktghl0aaZaGLdWd8yGkXNMo9KC+8aexG F/+Q==