[spring] Path Segment draft updates//FW: New Version Notification for draft-cheng-spring-mpls-path-segment-03.txt

Mach Chen <mach.chen@huawei.com> Tue, 30 October 2018 07:47 UTC

From: Mach Chen <mach.chen@huawei.com>
To: spring <spring@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2018 07:47:12 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.111.194.201]
Subject: [spring] Path Segment draft updates//FW: New Version Notification for draft-cheng-spring-mpls-path-segment-03.txt

Hi,

This version (verison-03) addresses the comments received so far, the updates include:

1. According to the mailing list discussions, there was preference to the "one label" option for SR path identification, hence,  the "two label" option is removed;
2. According to the suggestion from Sasha, add a new section to support "Nesting of Path Segment", by using Binding SID, it can not only reduce depth of the label stack, but support both sub-path and end-to-end path monitoring;
3. Many editorial changes;

Additional review and comments are appreciated

Best regards,
Mach