Re: [spring] solicit feedback on draft-dunbar-sr-sdwan-over-hybrid-networks-02 proposing SD-WAN source node using UDP port to indicate to SR ingress node how to map to appropriate Binding SID

Lou Berger <lberger@labn.net> Tue, 03 July 2018 14:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=labn.net; s=default; h=Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version :Date:Message-ID:From:References:Cc:To:Subject:Sender:Reply-To:Content-ID: Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc :Resent-Message-ID:List-Id:List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe: List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=N86hsuPMsnwCuTsVBDTwAy5woTekTGqZGEMXSrI81ow=; b=bUxy0fdfRBDr8XA7ciFs0Gxgiw VeFjBXHJx0Vzs6jAjzaW6wwCgfw86Z3Vu4Xs0AedwoPqxbmT4sSOk4aeannZqAbWF9b4tU8Xu3ikN 4As5MPp3cJ/9wLMHuHrGmIL++;