Re: [spring] solicit feedback on draft-dunbar-sr-sdwan-over-hybrid-networks-02 proposing SD-WAN source node using UDP port to indicate to SR ingress node how to map to appropriate Binding SID

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Tue, 03 July 2018 14:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc; bh=UnSVoJQ0W9q6N+AMk6G/ekzKC6JmboRb6WEbcvy5V24=; b=dK6d3F533a5OzFot9sWB7Oel8AYDGZmrX0BSlT+GvuSfWzTr38ceCzstFBuzjWVELq MBnqGtCGz1fRO30a9BLWN4yA/BwFHRLMRqfZ7SbhrOcs7wySlgMaaMKOSnwPkaY3QmDK DBjrNGmPQSOS2rCcfMa6860kQVMRH9c6g1BaGnOCiUrvO8MHdrDh0mJwz4QGQasTQY0k XzEKPaBGuM6JveUVlIHz3TrUzfdMKwQdCcr0Gfi0MeOhb+2Xz57x80D8LwU4oT3Ni/Yu caGr6gjvNEMlZvURWOpMJS2Qv4fFVryYL/qWmsPoaJj0cgJ3rNX18D78cRXOJQ+5+QPj pKDg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from :date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=UnSVoJQ0W9q6N+AMk6G/ekzKC6JmboRb6WEbcvy5V24=; b=U74X+CXo6YPAgTPWzdWiqn/4dUFZqp/gdSnGX+2/1jpKuODofJaQqzqHruPnGBb03s I/Q8me3nhhQl3/aXNUOnPWZ0bMnC6j6MCSs/1T+28Abg+VOWuGoxk0nkyjfLbfZVBRFu 7dfRMrXnilNZRT65GJMvQo28VnwwwIz/Tzk5Oe4jLN2crIQyANq/xGEuCUpYYP33s7hI 0MxKE78jcwjRaNTnOjqRRAlUJFnb3za75gvU/2B+m0erC87FVFESVolntYIzkOSOGO1r simXcMMqDh/dTtaanHCvISuzrAWAPlkjxJrfi5bpJR/3cXb2mKbr2jbkyrwEO3FEs6ol OhUA==