Re: [spring] "This solution does not require any SRH data plane change" in draft-filsfilscheng-spring-srv6-srh-compression-02

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Tue, 26 October 2021 21:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=raszuk.net; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=o1IOLtQJkdynH72wjcy+HPJ4n22f0/JKd3HLxa6j34o=; b=JaE5kSVAPX37WWOTAShZjt9WqavcHZJyRYYehxvoKo0X+bS/31nVBOJzvcgVJcbs/O imsogUq15Lc3nC5kvsv/tSo+RrRfV3VZzrXhLQ9FTNrFqjraPrx9s4xP/8JyAn6cCGku 6w3h7o7VCytoV8YDUqsc+eFU3gIliN04Hz1H+VclOWmSZOifkqlQPqRRUUl5hMVzNyC9 TNbX6JlUn9ZluLkfpv9HI2JkZTKuWlKSzP7ZYIAvyZdxAxl5TkZa9pEam467dioQ+VJR l3E90GhEUNO6kbfzDhIvvfLfokmslYEpthKoYA+ZHO4nu6AvWMRwcW5OshZ9LjSBX5AK l+8A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=o1IOLtQJkdynH72wjcy+HPJ4n22f0/JKd3HLxa6j34o=; b=QhMkCdkA+Cc8veEXYB94IgrexyyDPB1e5AFC3mn4Bn9qOmW0OjfMNe28oEojY5xFez LRJsQdXWm852jkcbz5NeZtuQ06Dy2hp4TfN+cQrddd+bWtmxAWerdXSlBtFAcRiai1Zs 30zrIyYug68xCf5oM1+WLCp6kexgrdn40ECagscmEtK46nU8d/1oNdHiOMYi3d9GYi7c vW6pBoo8LBXim7i8oVLr5Y7MHQaQ10QAZwTL+X4i0Q0IDS1Vb5UTAizZIqvdGr5DPzLi 3E99pAZHdO34Ul99X7iVj2QSczn2rtvkKQ19eCGyzzEm1W/lRteuDw8Ivn4xynT3ChF6 xuEQ==