Re: [spring] "This solution does not require any SRH data plane change" in draft-filsfilscheng-spring-srv6-srh-compression-02

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Wed, 13 October 2021 23:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=4c+X+0rTWatrPc2Fg8umLIeH1qfLwasnkTHzzwhMaHM=; b=M2G7Ge6AjG4LkaXFaVLJpYXJ1F21fr+vui7Au5j7UqyiMbbGIojkbWFmj3v7m/DxE2 SGmyCfMw7p2O8Hn+nbQk/XYXPLJgrZFwfLyu5sl/c6ox4Jk7AE9z24zoyRulJjhPV2Ss WnYvseaXOHy/ZN6uaBndBYtpwp6c+mopCih1NRd8q/pzIrZaEcwP4jS3YxE5TjEfn/pq VxOiq80V61Bd61FBt0sWtCn+QAx9bn4OjoST0QstdHzR8llok7ZlHSchIcDRdAJl17TJ G38OTJgRjzpZI94azCZUPIENQ1R4BhtRQ5SneOHA51nNhHKACygOurMJE+UoU0A41EAJ OSwQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=4c+X+0rTWatrPc2Fg8umLIeH1qfLwasnkTHzzwhMaHM=; b=vrf1H010aXfqZNKTzA/mGCnnn7T2Rr71C9v5ZRfsorXRhlT0vK1niXH8JmGvlABKRx lvbH9VpOAgIFp/Kf0a3KGKtGAz78oLDuB2PW31RW82UKGxN+pk4BvEthGLPfyMwYbPTf zfvI/j3PbcZR8eb8SqY+shp0wcAWW64BM5ICEQXI+gtqK1QlG2pnkgPU0gsbOlHzNmzB 9KB4bA93HdG1SiZfC+BV/Urm7+X7BQ8QUZPc+bxxVu3hQkAQgicw5c4gswEYaxmUQj53 f0bQNrFvZlnLiiaV95gbFe+nUqXGVs/ks7P0CAayqKKcH340648tRCiTBkVGu4u50xtd VaJQ==