Re: [spring] spring WG Adoption Call for draft-cheng-dhc-distribute-srv6-locator-by-dhcp

Weiqiang Cheng <chengweiqiang@chinamobile.com> Mon, 17 July 2023 02:45 UTC

Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2023 10:36:34 +0800
From: Weiqiang Cheng <chengweiqiang@chinamobile.com>
To: jmh <jmh@joelhalpern.com>, robert <robert@raszuk.net>
Cc: wangaijun <wangaijun@tsinghua.org.cn>, spring <spring@ietf.org>, "draft-cheng-spring-distribute-srv6-locator-by-dhcp@ietf.org" <draft-cheng-spring-distribute-srv6-locator-by-dhcp@ietf.org>
References: <CAMMESsxvh==q0N-h+F21iXiNNZg+b1_ugzy968TS7n9U_Z0AEA@mail.gmail.com>, <001601d9b601$f2fd9d70$d8f8d850$@tsinghua.org.cn>, <202307141422091709516@chinamobile.com>, <a4c6fa41-a053-5f85-fd0b-7d25804db20e@joelhalpern.com>, <16f834c8-3dee-e71c-10ce-7e56614957e6@joelhalpern.com>, <CAOj+MME1QmhFy81C3Bu3vSLMyhuB03GpTf72qYmYL+5kHxrvMA@mail.gmail.com>, <c0347294-14b2-8416-d5ec-1bbc16e720da@joelhalpern.com>, <CAOj+MMHSKq_7PdvyE3SfbG6xHfrCk_f9Pr3yUS_1HMF=GzJHGA@mail.gmail.com>, <078b273f-e731-34aa-9561-a0d91c8d1ca8@joelhalpern.com>, <CAOj+MMFdrX=xmVZr9+dMT6VFDbq1-DMFcReHVXC5L_ghkwqAhQ@mail.gmail.com>, <64c7b871-4fd4-8bbd-7a98-949f66a534d9@joelhalpern.com>, <CAOj+MMHbPrUkU_N4_WPoJQ+BCaOZ0QzFmoR7sjqvioU-x5V+_A@mail.gmail.com>, <0becee93-cc5c-490d-bc1a-6a92b7deb748@joelhalpern.com>, <CAOj+MMHW4ngrr4YsqmQ81mzMqn+RxtdAy2Q1J3GE3thohQ4Ctw@mail.gmail.com>, <5771b5a0-8b6d-8dba-372f-b9d90b1dd8db@joelhalpern.com>