Re: [spring] spring WG Adoption Call for draft-cheng-dhc-distribute-srv6-locator-by-dhcp

han <13661358989@139.com> Thu, 20 July 2023 08:26 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-6.637 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, FREEMAIL_ENVFROM_END_DIGIT=0.25, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, FROM_LOCAL_DIGITS=0.001, FROM_LOCAL_HEX=0.006, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no