Re: [spring] draft-ietf-spring-srv6-srh-compression

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Thu, 08 February 2024 23:37 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.105 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=unavailable autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1707435453; x=1708040253; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=VeFc0P6QXpk3xZPzBoPPDLe9aUBbu29+i8FfGJ/FotM=; b=kkuVPPml3GYiS+aGtfH77/CBGh1PHsdDGKpdzC9pcKF2+kCdB5IXhZ2xz0ISsomIMm qEyHue0CovAIvGF7J1OKR9T2e7zdD/xDkBLOOG+lTKmY/Gw3pyvVnousyRNcnt5OSbRu 2gaDy6fQY0YXWff6ekijaS4ONW8MasHEKMrHAFl0dHHRW693VaVfcMOV1ds+xRDUJnns lKrqUSwWK2Yb+eOmmm2rgzqxmEujGzfeqwGrvFDZWGYniD20pW4EyfsBuYMGlHCwB/Ip 4rhSkzIV2Z2BjrdxfafIyqOiujUyxHvFITo1M4FIYx1IGY1reEKSI4WqmSCwoOoSEDwa d2bA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1707435453; x=1708040253; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=VeFc0P6QXpk3xZPzBoPPDLe9aUBbu29+i8FfGJ/FotM=; b=YRCAGrYQOxnnbPibCeZIcjjaG2xEpIHxFFtbgAuJ3F/BaKx3qbfEGVSwPibKHtT+w0 cK3arpKQLVGt8xtOsJttKshrCRmBzp9+nv/mBq2CmL2704EWqwox48/PBv/yLYdqcbOY qBbMY/arPStY/LGJTXdZZ4VSnL1cZS43T3NPMzVjmzPy5pG40nOK71EptCxCTYZkGWII +LUZLTJuLzu+v1/mJP7SljhVGEcN+Bxc6Lkg6b95aHV2w+JbJjvNFZx5bkieK6q7zus0 l4S4CW5w14lwAD/39w2w5mXzzsuoctwsV8FzgMJa+WPgPg1CpGQWqbo5BWUIkHwLElql jGSw==
References: <DU2PR03MB8021764E2F17F0D527E3FA3CFA472@DU2PR03MB8021.eurprd03.prod.outlook.com> <BL0PR05MB53163A098023244520ADCEEBAE472@BL0PR05MB5316.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <CAOj+MMEc1R8fZZwgOEF2-mK8S0+PE+zBR3Yz9vwXBh-umQPAjQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAO42Z2z1Y_OH0yCi0yiMnHvwQRBHK+UYHxJJw+X5EfHfJgiGNw@mail.gmail.com> <CAOj+MMGxox-TDsqhdped8=8EhqHJOyyLBBk0HK8ZU5-qrV-zYA@mail.gmail.com> <CAO42Z2zm_XtV6CqiO6idX_-=HnZDCz4grgpQV=FJQ3H6qDsKKQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAOj+MMESaauKhEtY_6uqTt6Bw72j_nTkddsgsZLWVvDpmMRx8Q@mail.gmail.com> <CA+RyBmUYrPMi7gLZdHTY0fX08iw7b-jp6pTUrXsu-eS7fNZqrQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAOj+MMFCedBsJS_3KcPXcjOu97OsOkNt6D=rjR+foE-tDWHPgw@mail.gmail.com>