Re: [spring] draft-ietf-spring-srv6-srh-compression

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Thu, 08 February 2024 23:52 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.105 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=unavailable autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=raszuk.net; s=google; t=1707436349; x=1708041149; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=gg0tav2uQZiVJkJKcpKcFPjrLpnGukUmTTPgc1Csksg=; b=OTv81+V+y5I3HRzH+jKEsGCztvMgB7Pwj5F+WmehrRJ2qsk5ZpxX7tYfJKuQa9yK2H eMb4D0ckpUKWBZEa969d2qaJ+pMF2UvqgTUejWdkKPrs3OdJQeGjoaeKVTPNV1sWHLd5 7U+GuZPygemKb2oFvU0Ow74rzKL8jc8lfrUyqC7Yw9UQdioj0+YytRRoJiGR0KFNUNb6 RE/eh7R3WGEx+ZxnaPMEw8d+kuZixIGB0rE/lWDKSqB0DWBS4oKstLRgVU5U7Tuua3MS z+q0gLFxoaieJKmLqsXH9mYwsuzx6TxXYo+l131EB9rvIoIij/F00tCbu/2NYGpSp2dO UNRg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1707436349; x=1708041149; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=gg0tav2uQZiVJkJKcpKcFPjrLpnGukUmTTPgc1Csksg=; b=gX9gKw18iSrQVlYnnWjjfXmxIFKkdOkpPtZIcDihE2MdNydSBYd2mIkjHVPlZlGGzj kiCvKqyC+F9C0h8FwHNv2d8ypKRR0mJJdRaTK/amUWmbjIDQ0n6EjVDrsNzA84u99mOV UbNgQBSGXssQwryqTyRL0zxuTcBDwRzThRYidHipNLyX08J0O4qH5GEBFIjZanauKgcr wcd+iZnCYl/D6zZ0JvoPrjtOSog5vUmBcoF7mE2VZUg6d3w5G3xLJEZUF2D8jzEQgDWy Cj2nRJ7ruDPmS1/FDtcPXTJQ3gESIxmnofVLlbxmU3XTkG9tAKMV7jWAiopTeeCDSeBh wgZQ==
References: <DU2PR03MB8021764E2F17F0D527E3FA3CFA472@DU2PR03MB8021.eurprd03.prod.outlook.com> <BL0PR05MB53163A098023244520ADCEEBAE472@BL0PR05MB5316.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <CAOj+MMEc1R8fZZwgOEF2-mK8S0+PE+zBR3Yz9vwXBh-umQPAjQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAO42Z2z1Y_OH0yCi0yiMnHvwQRBHK+UYHxJJw+X5EfHfJgiGNw@mail.gmail.com> <CAOj+MMGxox-TDsqhdped8=8EhqHJOyyLBBk0HK8ZU5-qrV-zYA@mail.gmail.com> <CAO42Z2zm_XtV6CqiO6idX_-=HnZDCz4grgpQV=FJQ3H6qDsKKQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAOj+MMESaauKhEtY_6uqTt6Bw72j_nTkddsgsZLWVvDpmMRx8Q@mail.gmail.com> <CA+RyBmUYrPMi7gLZdHTY0fX08iw7b-jp6pTUrXsu-eS7fNZqrQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAOj+MMFCedBsJS_3KcPXcjOu97OsOkNt6D=rjR+foE-tDWHPgw@mail.gmail.com> <CA+RyBmWX8mvdZDs97hh-hjW6bcFrebz_3jbE-QxfCaSd5og=Ng@mail.gmail.com> <CAOj+MMELcQLUFtfOMsWwSmMEbYKpP42atXuFuUhp_+thmRy=sg@mail.gmail.com> <CA+RyBmV065SvaZFDz4q6hv10Omv7KwD9_ujniBwLy1_LCYfVjw@mail.gmail.com>