Re: [spring] Benjamin Kaduk's Discuss on draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-ldp-interop-13: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Alvaro Retana <aretana.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 29 August 2018 16:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=ozPXB2NBhng9cs34+UwpmQfhrNyNYEr2XO8GL71vRas=; b=nxGi/OysFI1g3T9f7WySU81jZa2ERGfzWcaoqxLg6Gh6X8tqjChtUejxgNb3z5qSOA Zx8P68N93BYAcgHwp6cbI9TubLOUpPPo/vhKBy64oy1B9vH77Id+wrd8wFBheW5Hptis oa593VbllhtzYaETulSi6NFb+Tb9abtcshQbMtnp965AMNxUAO8642DdP3AGELdZAE5D gNg03p6ue73lXDpXMXPghmnSaPlE4H7mFJLbOdwMJ5vStjFdBLEe8Im5TynwAibrbPpP IDU6543bKyjvyQHzQJSRDosmsgaXRLXge4egR+woS+Q7miUy9B170NFr1w8rddRz+xvG +mVQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=ozPXB2NBhng9cs34+UwpmQfhrNyNYEr2XO8GL71vRas=; b=YQm7GcUGcAi4qGkH+Y9jlnwEIhrLzrCzEIyjezS9RKQXEJI48lg1oCCtY4y7X2grgd sbUZ1hR1Dw0VLA7+5WLLb76QD76xRNdueNGdIQ8EBodYXSV+8pEJy2jphil/0xLKSlpL yNdfaVbDuhk0oNmD3H4XwKj7nrbUiJvWs7U+ybhUOoKt8hXa0OH28U002mwLDOJtvaFz Lq8a+g4VsM4fxKjOuz7bdE+QFcijv1pJkmDl0ODujMPeryyV1FEo55lI7wJOIRZvuH39 8gQkVFUYanaDRg3THLh9G/NvSfIVWxKHexAntoSJy+C2rMghFG+7UapV7p4MKeYboNr4 YQ6Q==