Re: [spring] Spring protection - determining applicability

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Tue, 04 August 2020 00:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=9noS4MOGsARFGY4wNTKQntbZCa1TscH1f9mWvWpUrro=; b=OxlBy0VmnZxbxNFb2ZC5uZNc8UlkKVMJtaXhHyTjrS/PjL6SVv1shihswAYL57vMR9 N6vM5bvo2RG/22UvO9C39x+aHMV+lYK8omDq2iS+P+039RMEALDJiPfrbyw4540ukATW 2Bxj/i8/5JAOnpZ+l1oYZAvpqqUS/fs1XgeRyfd2trG5mZ37VmoQbBIzEpd0eoGVo3AS iap2N8vatYa8PElcnCN3PptlklIIGy6sCGZJTDmAuL3XzPJjcXkbnQ0uSgLKqTWEFTrk eXI9T5ed8bX4uExaLWS80CEsDvgT2QLuGe2re0+WgkhgOK2AcgRe1JmORq8kxhS/nTZy Ji/A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=9noS4MOGsARFGY4wNTKQntbZCa1TscH1f9mWvWpUrro=; b=bbIeXDC4kjlED+TBZcx6RQyF/lqjZ19PeltRJA54LTcLj9yydkxrw75CAFXiAaQMj3 EtcQTr9fFUmUVB2r4l4ctuEsRulmDlHwLz+CgSCfLz+8HHGHjjfUK8daB5/5Lty/YB41 gpnc0agBrgF/1OM3RkKLXQpEXNYEWInLBu/tz1mXnuzn5B7nBPKogDRBJ/Ik15gIvDxx GO/9J2oUY1lojRGca2tV1Z9q3ifgdA7j0DocML7/W76s0tS53KHFDo203K0oXglCigMX Psi1VnDrfcB15WgK9wTlOO/rkT4oZevaiHe682gdKGeyDiabgu3GTzQKfdaBDDNi7E8y BHaA==
References: <7e29a863-70e9-f0a8-638f-5151348be515@joelhalpern.com> <F73A3CB31E8BE34FA1BBE3C8F0CB2AE297D63B99@dggeml510-mbs.china.huawei.com> <AM0PR03MB4499A048326D9A2E8DA5F46B9D4D0@AM0PR03MB4499.eurprd03.prod.outlook.com> <cce664f5-6f20-36ba-ccea-120266697528@joelhalpern.com> <CAOj+MMHZ5wGAPhAO+yLc+RY9OhRX=LuMQ27QQDJkAjK0YM0HMw@mail.gmail.com> <4229284b-9a73-612b-306d-2818f37dd5b3@joelhalpern.com> <VI1PR03MB50560EA5D95C76F7501608FBEE4D0@VI1PR03MB5056.eurprd03.prod.outlook.com> <CA+RyBmWNLDq0Vrczvs454DNnRyQ0EMiQX1Tixp1bD_BkEA4p=A@mail.gmail.com> <VI1PR03MB5056B7BBAFE9BE2BD1BECDA2EE4A0@VI1PR03MB5056.eurprd03.prod.outlook.com>