Re: [spring] draft-ginsberg-spring-conflict-resolution

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Fri, 08 January 2016 09:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=rzPHu2/G+bfddDJAlFz7kCWHrBXoTsWUU0B8xQBCB9I=; b=y1VrxyhKOENLWCKVbhkUKghYsYwArgBTFzhBNVtu7wtUg2ewTQSLb5cMT7K9oUGZBp vhDiRyCs8mWYLq53OYus/zu1EB0cM6SiTFTPziQrw4hBjdBNFI69lUyjTTK/0TAxGyoC JY+cdH3dxXzG6ZSduLPwoT0D5wZLr5/SgKuB7i0VKuso98Tye1wvyYmtAkOUWqH7mJ7d x1pMmLGnKgdFQ/MXrzArtYoIO/evV14zYAGbtyp4KLbuhIvhtW8HK+VTUWvNwrUUfaq4 qh8Bc05lb0dUib/QQ1+JvIsqm1zu5vQ366y6oEllI10uMn8efIi8JmciBf4zP6C9kjFR ++lQ==