Re: [spring] Regaining Focus on SRv6 and SRv6+

Mark Smith <markzzzsmith@gmail.com> Sat, 07 September 2019 09:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=bX9Oyn6PiAALrId8Y7JSy6oItaJpdxRODbHPygCf/PA=; b=NRLYDFB86fEmR0nsKmyAX8aJsyILGaJxR3e9u0eSRB8Vae5aFlKmM2W8WWTD10brKQ +HiCR+Clo9rh0Dr5c67jkHf9PC8c91WQdN0uBcGlN7/+zSHB3agrasz3uB8oNJDCUjrd 0AU+M1oA6iPEfeuAO89cf9k+kRLDMjpYuopFfLekOBbDqMdYYN3/WrIBkz7IczLH5D/H LbJwCQ/BoNUxv63mgZIFZxm7/PDFZHZ4miCHDKIvtUE/dfNkQhFdka8d/+Foj9FOb3Rs 0TcvGoyz38rbCr0AaCoJByxmKPMYFjLT21EKGIZAgbjZj8oR4+R2gNpIIS49OG7q0/yd qskQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=bX9Oyn6PiAALrId8Y7JSy6oItaJpdxRODbHPygCf/PA=; b=cya6hOviMDZFV3JBw7NawXOTepW/JpFYldk6ilOgivplaRtsjCICNibex6qNDHdmq5 Fdvu1/N+nuJ5u4i/3fOGn8RER3hy1vZQR0hFEcIZkRp8EloNUQkoiNmSZGpmSSMGnqK/ Ua4N9gcv/44Z/hyW1vChmkh8DMrYhwg/ops1Njd4eUaA1RLX7CV82ELw5NkE7KtaM4uS 8As2dJZQFpRUXD0L3iaZBmELhH50LFPwWRunUj5fGhOL8OK0OsTXNxjaDrDucxqD4UcU YUi/EvZZMIJQVD4r537paCFWdXEYHF6AVV8Xcsw6FbDSNbg8rfx9JV6JjBlsOZCkvEc9 qE2g==