Re: [spring] [Lsr] clarification of locator block and locator node in draft-ietf-spring-srv6-network-programming and draft-ietf-lsr-isis-srv6-extensions

Peter Psenak <ppsenak@cisco.com> Mon, 06 April 2020 11:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=48673; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1586170992; x=1587380592; h=subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date: mime-version:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=arxlknEgARtI0sqgaTnq3M3zfqUwNbM4CqracaeRafU=; b=XEyUn8GYuzgcsXkmfjfkLrhryN3CnxhUDbEtOfi6MO/jQSDd2uBEYqC2 re1GLZvgEhc1qvXZPEz75HetLZ2Q50R000Zs93+W0HQxdR1Q0dX6G8gf/ j6OmUvRsa4WIokZZUeV1GXoJOBNKGSKR3fTNNgl4BHCoOz8j0jaQzShTU I=;