Re: [spring] Working Group Adoption Call for draft-filsfils-spring-srv6-network-programming

Robert Raszuk <rraszuk@gmail.com> Sat, 27 April 2019 14:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=jjeXKmiwY7fwNyhCS9ccqs1QZOmpL3L1oRNK+QOXnvE=; b=bMK5Ang7OwEFSBz+BHvRvWJzTFEBulniYmTVEtd3EcPu6BgVJ8Ddl2FZM20LJWbUNb WQsQH1Hf+6doH7FGNZh46feJna2CYmdXwaM+rWn4T7aHwtH6v3NCUKDAjIB6DSKJm0n1 Ny1vIg6rhN3F+aCF+URSC3UuEqJOK5UQs/kPDXJu3Bi+lEozEk1JWP3IcDJfSAtUAYLU nVWv/Rw+X9QJ74ay8KuXUgNN3vvc2777nIFa45du8z1AiqJQTVGrb8nN3LIqS/gbmd0D ZQQM+UtwOi0Sv5HxoTPzI5fcbo1TouN+49Yh6+dti1oUQeP5JCE9GSeahjiiAmXgpOi9 8U4g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=jjeXKmiwY7fwNyhCS9ccqs1QZOmpL3L1oRNK+QOXnvE=; b=K65O1v3bMGQVP0hfQYH73w9xED635yz3hHOxJG8mcja2JzUyN3ZVWXYFzTPeY6qj/0 pgFmP5BDyAQW+bHeoyKbGDVkfb2BVkOJ5qm9FlD2ZXs0pWPYBbWF53g/VzsI/nXyNCjk LNC3SYvoaWk65AOLT5Oc3B09/quD2eUDknY6pD8wsJz3K3SBdyVr012aHf4bS35FaoWk 5AfNVVf3VO9Hrg2r3Wc1I3FYEjv97BB6WdPUOlCnFboD54dYKiGNVDl3t+P1c23PI6m/ m3eiLbcNx4M+G0TAOZsA4BqRA1I9e5nU+gdRfuRsO607vWixh0IxTCc2dfgMgDYM3lSB 3y5A==