Re: [spring] Draft-ietf-spring-network-programming ipv6 addressing architecture - was draft-ietf-6man-segment-routing-header-26 violating RFC4291, IPv6 Addressing Architecture?

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Thu, 12 March 2020 09:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=raszuk.net; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=bBfDrNteePGZkdGZa2frf58Fnf6YgHYtYP/trZpIO4I=; b=R1yQN6gSb1nomq9TNG4JUtNztwfOyGrpTGfu17HnhC2lqUst3tdwWO9Pu10Yte2YiY PrfS9EDjqXELVtGVg5kb1E+jPjFd48mcRUl9PbPkQ0dSkJbbtBc9w584x3d3/RUoXCd4 Hk83xZKKR/AqQIonbDi3uHqpLwJcgsbvuI7xe+m4EeDHqzcrQFfzWTxmtWUABlQHZISX 0VDtW18fy5SD1Dvbh+obH/HNGgGASYwfNNrM80hzHNN3Zr1tQKw9Md+KlhOA3X44m/Dy YttSvd7uBiDb2fs2uNQagssk2Roy/44yFWli2ws+KXEBXWVcL84cT2yhic0IzArvGNDG Ozgg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=bBfDrNteePGZkdGZa2frf58Fnf6YgHYtYP/trZpIO4I=; b=OBpOKtZMwy1VWYtDGddGnpbcg52nAhsaqfY9V2FyetmFp61WugLQIZaFcXLg+u/7q+ b8w0oo8qk6QzT136R8neYuK9PSTed/WcVkj0Z+PhBJYKEmBIaEX+NSYUGqJj1pINsDaU vK4f6vGC0xfhQjXiZmSxyMzRn/sgn/COu3rGwDq5GJY/8cP4uP78yQoTh/lxFQzNeIfn 0dlIgCOEf1umrS8cyAite1V6dtOqbSxxcH3BUh0a3GTz7OaxUVlhWU+78UAnz7VUr/1c DgFwetsi8DWh7RoQD4AQrbSjBAOLEA5BhsWDrgRttq+VwcUheAmThKKTxDuc7oU1TKJf 8YGg==