Re: [spring] SRv6 PSP use case

"Pengshuping (Peng Shuping)" <pengshuping@huawei.com> Thu, 05 March 2020 16:07 UTC

From: "Pengshuping (Peng Shuping)" <pengshuping@huawei.com>
To: "Ketan Talaulikar (ketant)" <ketant=40cisco.com@dmarc.ietf.org>, Mark Smith <markzzzsmith@gmail.com>, "Joel M. Halpern" <jmh@joelhalpern.com>
CC: SPRING WG <spring@ietf.org>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2020 16:07:30 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.45.160.23]
Subject: Re: [spring] SRv6 PSP use case

Hi all,

We just updated our draft on the SRv6 Deployment Consideration. One of the new updates in the draft is to add some of the PSP use cases, which is inspired by the discussions over the mailing list. Your comments on the draft are very welcomed as well as more PSP use cases. Thank you!

The posted draft can be found here,
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tian-spring-srv6-deployment-consideration-01.

Best regards,
Shuping