Re: [spring] draft-ginsberg-spring-conflict-resolution - WG adoption call

"Stefano Previdi (sprevidi)" <sprevidi@cisco.com> Wed, 11 May 2016 11:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=20510; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1462967167; x=1464176767; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=Yr/OQzSXXXeP0Go7BaLSZaHa6qglfV9fWXB685USMl0=; b=hQ5Z0qTauKyWk13j+rju0X0KVGqtwH+VBrJTbsN7HYrEoEdeHeLSikJX UIwgqoXRzK0Nho0OC8o96/rKMrqYGPGMb5uFPjoAsMS9ZBZjYoagbIbB2 nBQ7yzQ/uAvL8hkG+yFcwVwWguMGVtiwU/Xxvv8BwkP6s6ct+8S2+psgS 4=;