Re: [spring] draft-ginsberg-spring-conflict-resolution - WG adoption call

"Les Ginsberg (ginsberg)" <ginsberg@cisco.com> Sat, 14 May 2016 17:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=31980; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1463245431; x=1464455031; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=zuwYLrBhqQGkiy1l9Uy3Hsdla7Thb7UgMBoR8zylv7k=; b=V5f80MA89EQnIfa/oluYFeTe9FyLzKISgbqz3VHMp9CmiB0hx0BNNikZ YzEyVlK0lud4M71DV9UNKn2y2iddvHkzqUXjchR2l9KssARnZ5/qbmePw ItuaIKHS6I6fjswtIHOQonWcM2vv1CvF+1IfL7JJAtXNaflBIGqulWzy9 M=;