Re: [spring] Different MSDs for different traffic types on the same headend.

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Thu, 19 December 2019 02:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=jiXwFYISOGcuHoXQIOStJ5zHpLTRx1KUWWZwj6fTv/U=; b=H/bON7568VjCctJsfQdL1IyRIWofD9Rrf40aosj55mLZVE/KATUVW4d/sp57l0GpDQ jJLZBDw+BIW772E9kUWPg5QnqM5Lwf1RUrdVDnlbqSZGzLqzm/aX03ZCPriyzSLtEBTX RXns6q4UAwdm6J/b9Be9q74LlkbTqLgf0RaYQB7YO8SjlFr6rkNyLd0hCkZsWkEC/wtL ZI9nuDdCVVFYbA0bKRPwzc3+2xOE4lYkxraXhkhbE3khg+pR2D9MKBGJqlJ31yB9miz7 wXwMHGfOK2NUDk3en4A4OGC01T8Ofr6M4w0v6+sv9lOPmGB8Xhm0qVkhx8gcKdl1o8lU mIjw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=jiXwFYISOGcuHoXQIOStJ5zHpLTRx1KUWWZwj6fTv/U=; b=hJVMtCrp4mONuWAv5c8YSKIXOB+e3l8AD0NHuu1r8T5+ZngQHJXjlf2aHcutTS5mQP vuNGSC5VNZlr7nFFJovts7Y3fyll2Eom0StDkPxLsDR+HKBwi4b/6q5oh840Ty9MFOIK c3J3YbgWfmHHggEOOYbc34kCs9NCB6Ndm7FUnWPY1l2qrb5hgSxtCL1vFpcnmaAsBi+a r1r/Dq12h+XrJYjLHFEOp5Q6QE7elVqHYkb5+Ac6W4DBGR42UYFQi60bidknxnUGmaaT bXRI676e8r75a1JANePKePBnYQ4lsThrBODpP37OQhPb/vdj0axn5Cscs4RdcICZBb51 MjOg==
References: <CAN3QBScGjeL=yDSW3AOXZrVTGA-czbY2qDrOMQ=gDxAd4d=nYQ@mail.gmail.com> <38b14bf5-b6d9-4d46-ad1d-d26d3376df51@Spark> <CAN3QBSf2Kpu3Pd_FYmA7BCHJ=uWu9DnEEaYdQwGDDs26NmbJQg@mail.gmail.com> <CABNhwV1-yRcK18JsJbAr3e+Hm-35WdmUFZ0mkzwLj5iBD9zWxw@mail.gmail.com> <c8967bfb-5a8e-447d-8e28-314820764f13@Spark> <CAN3QBScyJ5QgmKU8_h62pLF=FQ8y40C3sSRB1TWfKBQfdb1Mkw@mail.gmail.com> <CAN3QBSdFVCBQVPVc2Ax0i2EgMrGqzSCj7YpsUUE2m3HiM9AcyA@mail.gmail.com> <CAOj+MMFZnhYgOShZDFuBAwvhaUPGppo+JTF1k_1+MWKh08NGQg@mail.gmail.com> <CAN3QBSf8e7H7337_E9odFRbz--whH4w+D0NVozsefVSsD75nNg@mail.gmail.com> <MWHPR11MB1600FC5024F4CB780597079CC1500@MWHPR11MB1600.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <CABNhwV2WHuGMmw-DcxWoELtt6LLp7HRyisBLr7vjN6e0tPYh=g@mail.gmail.com> <45229771-83a4-418c-89f8-f8217c72cda0@Spark> <CABNhwV2rpGcbqeCtUM+ht6ZqcCNEh8k9SEhWe-E41qVBiD8yMg@mail.gmail.com> <6f4417ec-2d42-4c78-850e-6202df1fcf0f@Spark>