Re: [spring] WG Adoption call for https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-filsfilscheng-spring-srv6-srh-compression/

Dhruv Dhody <dhruv.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 13 October 2021 04:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=l7MoSfdDNKI8Bgxop/Ff2LHt8qhPI33fJiOaECdZlxM=; b=R/q14L7U6A4IcY6WWtc1xbHcznxFVecUkq3QEgS2kv0RkGu82H0foCmq+ez3MNqskg i+yfZT0QoAEckDMrRBhKAWcqaWEdI9qE5zIGp2opGIS+Z0hjZCYpU3h64SYHnlsRVtk1 He76FRk4rgduihC2qugm77ChZLeCta6R4k6xivwoTO+Ax0R0f9+likfa1QGO9XI4kM4V YOM23Ijq5fI3XY+ymRcM0IsmBNuShu3WIbcLP/PQ+8PhKQ4+6noMnfxDbwGxNKysYGOn 9nfeZCjTjQFdfCsrnuZAfAPjYfe1UoTkHTrmiWRbLtlAsjPCQn44YQy2CnohmYTBPnlf xtGA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=l7MoSfdDNKI8Bgxop/Ff2LHt8qhPI33fJiOaECdZlxM=; b=IZvjyGi2Ck63CIQYx+kGd82f94xbVneUzDLBRGnS3PF9xR6dFrJ3d9B6eusYTT2/XL pRNuDMhkBoaopLhpr8al9iw4/5+3cUbB+HOpCkjyxPYcE8CZczs4oV7Wpg82XxdUwgpc l6p9+iytXms4nmP9Y+JiBakeLuNqvcF8h4vvxI3cnVfYuZue5yIMstfnHklG//4YVvQi NnAEYnZkPd1NCE2e0P1ottfCypZ6yZfG7s32zeIiB0F72huc4sIo3A6VTOFvY/GMokU6 GZev719tyufUSJDFL1l253Zlk4QZ26u4tYoBLYWTisPveADPlva2rnoSQKIKcMkIvye+ QcAQ==