Re: [spring] AD Review of draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-mpls-10

Alvaro Retana <aretana.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 02 November 2017 22:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=+mvziGoh8+7SdEn9f9aiGGP0F2fs9yRR1Kf6N2NmV6c=; b=nboyhJIjPofVR/3WecUvEBODj9/YGwVG4hb8sBjK7NPHmXeR/y2sY1nveINQ0xPyuv cb899fKGLPoDCDEYILLR59UcFhTLbgw+nC9FjNPnJyCWEsXZgfKq0UW4ZPMNZCYuYqaR swqPbWW6FgyXDwg68cyRW9T/fjdt7Xc229DcGGf3V7HmIWmooBMgOj+lrYFm8mTCmsX/ mp8fNMtQtqbMq05IqzPollZp9//1wUA0+2EaYI5vqXscbA/eA304HByUSO/fbTNH0iyM UB5wCkrbrPzVjilrT0HzN2HbACV9q7OuxnTjIm7vlzXGNxCSQf3f1lobOi2s/IfLcmo4 K/5g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=+mvziGoh8+7SdEn9f9aiGGP0F2fs9yRR1Kf6N2NmV6c=; b=mEdIAw6ycGDY5JFRooSjZ0DD2YGRP/bW2O4rcWuSNfTwIfBnGFRS1/v5wsqWtEu0O+ L806Z5A9ZJZTdJvWalfe1UEkEHTB9aGJAY7cIv/mpUvgMdaEjyvLFUG5V6ODPE9e0L0L 5NlR8TIWtnJ5+NQO6jgjhzgvNfCef4EPbbl7fuZLSaDNlCTBaSHYvWR1Cx4WTo/bjn8L IYPSo8CgJSejnUfy7l+x19gBkWo1FrhGFjeiej9rvl2gWj3g0QqPMGvJzn3udfHTRX/S tI6YY72KVozhudX0z+1iCRFRYLnyBLK6+07lCIqQMl0L0G/fU+434gZsMv33Wnkt1QnU p4Mw==