Re: [Spud] endpoint control

Tom Herbert <tom@herbertland.com> Thu, 30 June 2016 18:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=herbertland-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=mVNdVaCFokQHEK1tmjk//SVx6S/wWC1F8ULChYLWSkY=; b=Hkq5SUY2npuMW9pUncHUgCoVZCa55mBq1BZ4rqeXlJKWeLpKbay8w04BHzA8tN9i4D t+UYGUVZHUNkynnQsjw/WwqI+2LrrmMycqy5jB8t0caPsKyRSoygXAAP5P6bmAJ6lxhu UioLWPTY+Vn4+ODeLs1g6xzI02YTiEX6qy2iEDwaJ+bKDuRaHGfwvmiYC2Ra9rxqZb4k Zrl4h5YNPznJYyHMZgncIOHgFZliEriwoD3Tvg6hQ/Lo7HVD30uaHJJAJA7AXi11Cwj0 zicy8Cohb+XP0aHhbNk32fbz5miWmroaKGlha7G7Q4ifp8DeNvs7RUYakblxlH2NJzMN GByQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=mVNdVaCFokQHEK1tmjk//SVx6S/wWC1F8ULChYLWSkY=; b=AtIACjPhueVkTZS9PzbbyTme9hSYssyWx7Cy1SE6k6Xfk7A6m/y1LsSzPFvoywt8F8 pyiQMYrDOtmzfteFfTPGeQ8t+UT9s9EwdvtoGbZhoKX0CXyfZvFi5ssDmFZdE7ImwSBF gZkID+zAoE5GXI5aauLIrEi3P3Wvt3NJvBAyTWqRIneCQ0fkPFVMyzO9N9A7wnjoOBtD 5ir/HQolHd7vEV7rQzW8UbOFOTWeo7FMyGyc8pE3wBNJCXEH7TBWUhxKug2VvpxpSfeS IZ20vST1YTgdIAYPClS4KPFNRRI3npHzaOS8IudUWcxHE0K0P87OyMk+Ba6L+pAdW807 z3Jg==