Re: [Srcomp] Comments on 3.1.3. REQ-8-17-STATE-EFFICIENCY

Xie Chongfeng <xiechf@chinatelecom.cn> Tue, 06 October 2020 10:36 UTC

Sender: xiechf@chinatelecom.cn
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2020 18:35:48 +0800
From: Xie Chongfeng <xiechf@chinatelecom.cn>
To: Ron Bonica <rbonica=40juniper.net@dmarc.ietf.org>, srcomp <srcomp@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [Srcomp] Comments on 3.1.3. REQ-8-17-STATE-EFFICIENCY

Hi, folks,
It seems that current discussion has touched solution analysis, not only requirement analysis. Different solutions may have different number of stata table in the equipment, which may influence the end-to-end latency and throughput. Moreover, the increasing of state table should not cause more workload to network operation.
Best regards
Chongfeng

xiechf.bri@chinatelecom.cn