[ssm] Re: your mail

Toerless Eckert <eckert@cisco.com> Thu, 17 July 2003 15:09 UTC

Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 08:04:24 -0700
From: Toerless Eckert <eckert@cisco.com>
To: hoerdt@clarinet.u-strasbg.fr
Cc: Toerless Eckert <eckert@cisco.com>, Dino Farinacci <dino@procket.com>, mboned@network-services.uoregon.edu, ssm@ietf.org
Subject: [ssm] Re: your mail
Sender: ssm-admin@ietf.org

On Thu, Jul 17, 2003 at 05:06:18PM +0200, hoerdt@clarinet.u-strasbg.fr wrote:
> Well, it sounds like there is a long road before the SSM internet really
> happend. But I dont really agree with all these points because they
> mix different prob. together.

Please be more specific. Sure, it's a laundry list, sure you can get
lots of SSM deployments with just some of these points being tackled,
but if you want to have all applications that could use SSM to actually
be able to use SSM, then you will likely need to tackle all these points.

--
Thanks
   Toerless Eckert