Re: [storm] Proposed text changes for the connection allocation problem

Michael Ko <mkosjc@gmail.com> Sun, 16 September 2012 17:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=bQ4PcmyogK5naPheh75sL+yQ1aEZ61C/ZhhHATU459A=; b=DfDUDqw1IEsGl69CxhBIS5CNuRlKg5rPSgNIHboPpLdWnIy5HnXWDDTrO2bgp8584t /K5WjXJg3/XhiBDain/OjefhJhQPzp1udf7Z/vgNB2SkEFMsbqHp1FrF8CKKfIaukkD9 KtYccl7etwjOlSwgfwMpzlMmnH/zY31z42lzLqFCOXALXVQZc9puVwafg4Gg0e6fazDA AoImCAUHLjnIukvTFVXHhoqq474yGjyii92zP/j2ftoUs6WOTWMirJK3D0+vCWHqLupX dWWbjucmDQMTw7vUgkNqHR9gYw1LNmYAjJWbN6S1E7RCX4ZN/CXkW0D4rZvt8/WfB9eY 8JAA==