Re: [storm] Plan for iSCSI work

"Hemal Shah" <hemal@broadcom.com> Fri, 27 May 2011 23:54 UTC

From: Hemal Shah <hemal@broadcom.com>
To: Mallikarjun Chadalapaka <cbm@chadalapaka.com>, "david.black@emc.com" <david.black@emc.com>, "storm@ietf.org" <storm@ietf.org>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 16:51:26 -0700
acceptlanguage: en-US
Subject: Re: [storm] Plan for iSCSI work

Mallikarjun and David,

I noticed one problematic item in the consolidated draft. This item is the requirement to support FastAbort. This feature was already defined in the implementation guide, but it was optional. In this draft, it became a required feature MUST - see in section 4.2.3.4.

Do you know why the requirement was changed in the consolidated draft?

I would like to keep the requirement optional as stated in the implementation guide and not break backward compatibility.

Hemal