Re: [Stox] core: connecting to remote domain

<Markus.Isomaki@nokia.com> Thu, 20 June 2013 10:37 UTC

From: Markus.Isomaki@nokia.com
To: salvatore.loreto@ericsson.com, stox@ietf.org
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 10:37:02 +0000
x-tituslabs-classifications-30: TLPropertyRoot=Nokia; Confidentiality=Nokia Internal Use Only; Project=None;
x-titus-version: 3.5.9.3
x-headerinfofordlp: None
x-tituslabs-classificationhash-30: VgNFIFU9Hx+/nZJb9Kg7IgddHNxpFrpWmlMbp4RmRYKuRBUI8Vhn3O3//74GRyzYbejcgK0GbepKbWimPwGBXBqeaeFewt/fv6npEucp6wbuu2ISmiyf3WEO7r38oi3BLjBNlot+9Rg+T74uVVspYKy9es0u+G8UPlU72iC4CLYClidIf4Ivqun+2G1YuhRUPwos8TfDSaBE7UD32qGpjxp/5Erz3boIaV376OLpzkB+14f6YO5rZHzgyAdsZ1Q4
x-originating-ip: [172.21.81.125]