[Stox] Alternative proposals (Was: RE: Maturity of the documents)

<Markus.Isomaki@nokia.com> Thu, 20 June 2013 10:43 UTC

From: Markus.Isomaki@nokia.com
To: mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 10:43:40 +0000
x-tituslabs-classifications-30: TLPropertyRoot=Nokia; Confidentiality=Nokia Internal Use Only; Project=None;
x-titus-version: 3.5.9.3
x-headerinfofordlp: None
x-tituslabs-classificationhash-30: 0fDZ0/3bNBI7cufMZ514Mw7v5T9DeqPXUwgq+hqHlWvsNbqm9bn1IcG/eIdD5WzDEHxacMgxkTSaHo7geRSruutpnVAqMXt2bSsWp9tkweD2/g2gPS8RIfvdChxy0xRjPnF4mPi6jtn4braivOGyy9EbeXi5Osl6rodit/5n5BoHb7wJZ6G6EjEVHzkn0yOOyWX3dRxW5XKe2opPF/3eDV9+5pJo8GmoQ4MzEb/aWP2y/nwNgsyiT3+wkrMi79nPzdKGK9u5sqkyzDpEAloNzXzsLtdUx9yeYIIvPZYY07Q=
x-originating-ip: [172.21.81.125]