Re: [Stox] Replace Vancouver meeting by December virtual interim

Peter Saint-Andre <> Wed, 09 October 2013 02:07 UTC

Return-Path: <>
Received: from localhost (localhost []) by (Postfix) with ESMTP id E9CC721F9FC3 for <>; Tue, 8 Oct 2013 19:07:53 -0700 (PDT)
X-Virus-Scanned: amavisd-new at
X-Spam-Flag: NO
X-Spam-Score: -101.739
X-Spam-Status: No, score=-101.739 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[AWL=-0.010, BAYES_00=-2.599, SARE_MLH_Stock1=0.87, USER_IN_WHITELIST=-100]
Received: from ([]) by localhost ( []) (amavisd-new, port 10024) with ESMTP id sNv0DtsNrccJ for <>; Tue, 8 Oct 2013 19:07:48 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from ( []) by (Postfix) with ESMTP id A595011E80FA for <>; Tue, 8 Oct 2013 19:07:47 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from [] (unknown []) (Authenticated sender: stpeter) by (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id 538D9414CD; Tue, 8 Oct 2013 20:13:42 -0600 (MDT)
Message-ID: <>
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2013 20:07:44 -0600
From: Peter Saint-Andre <>
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:24.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/24.0
MIME-Version: 1.0
To: Yana Stamcheva <>, "" <>
References: <> <> <> <>
In-Reply-To: <>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Subject: Re: [Stox] Replace Vancouver meeting by December virtual interim
X-Mailman-Version: 2.1.12
Precedence: list
List-Id: SIP-TO-XMPP Working Group discussion list <>
List-Unsubscribe: <>, <>
List-Archive: <>
List-Post: <>
List-Help: <>
List-Subscribe: <>, <>
X-List-Received-Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2013 02:07:54 -0000

On 10/08/2013 06:59 AM, Yana Stamcheva wrote:
> Hi,
> After discussing the upcoming plan between the chairs and the authors we have reconsidered the Vancouver meeting. Here's the current situation.
> We've made a 2 week WGLC on the -core and -presence drafts, which ends on October 22. The -im and -chat drafts are almost ready and another WGLC is previewed for both of them before October 30. We believe that an extended discussion is mostly needed on the -media draft and unfortunately the co-authors of that one won't be available in Vancouver. We therefore consider that a virtual interim meeting in December will make more sense in terms of timing and availability.
> So, unless there are any objections until the end of the week we plan to cancel the Vancouver slot and organise a virtual meeting in December.
Works for me. However, the fact that we're not holding a meeting will 
not slow the pace of updating the documents and incorporating feedback, 
so please keep your comments coming to the list. :-)