Re: [straw] B2BUA handling in DTLS-SRTP [was RE: IETF#90: Draft STRAW minutes]

"Tirumaleswar Reddy (tireddy)" <tireddy@cisco.com> Fri, 01 August 2014 12:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=9366; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1406894405; x=1408104005; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=nZnLiPtvIWmhgnOTRyNnF+xLmxCBDbhdDJKaXerXXBA=; b=jWE0vwNy+EHeu1f9okGec1Lfyl5qqaooJe37EUxoapnpe0w3Qcem6gIB e7RgkJRZ7b8Z5eGEtiibzgFkKtBuukZ0vziVFTESRTgkkG49ZIQHflLpx AejR98ifT08eJB8lf45WpkwEiEGNre/0hukB3y5pk0Z9jjMOX+a+UX42u M=;